Browse Experience Team LeadSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0041756 Subsidiary eBay
Who We Are
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) at eBay is a fun and challenging environment, where every day you will be finding solutions for eBay’s global scale and unique breadth of inventory.
Your work will directly improve the experience hundreds of millions of buyers and sellers, around the world as they interact with our site
eBay’s SEO team are recognized as industry leaders, regularly piloting the latest initiatives in collaboration with the world’s largest search engines, and pioneering new techniques and ways of working.
Your huge impact in this role
This role is crucial for ensuring that the eBay’s most valuable pages are found by search engines, are relevant to our users and giving them the best experience - to help them find what they want and inspire them. You and your team will lead the change of ebay browsing experience and landing experience.
Who You Are
- 3+ years’ experience in leading teams (8-10 people), while still doing some hands-on coding
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science BSc or equivalent
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies
- Team player that can work and support internal and external teams
- Mentoring and influencing peers, juniors and seniors developers both within the organization and across eBay
- Flexibility and passion to learn new domains
- Proved experience with large scale systems
- Experience with OO design and design patterns
- Experience with SQL as well as NoSQL databases in high scale environments
- Master’s degree in computer science MSc or equivalent
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with AngularJS or any other templating language
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.