C2C Customer Experience ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0039792 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We play an instrumental role in connecting people with the things they need and love, anytime, anywhere. The Americas help deliver a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world, as well as tailored shopping experiences, including customized buying and selling. eBay aims to drive growth into new markets and drive value in the shopping and selling experience through “building, accelerating, and disrupting.” The team is comprised of marketing, merchandising, operations, business selling, consumer selling, and shipping. Our responsibilities include all aspects of the region including operations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
We are seeking a C2C Customer Experience Manager, who is passionate about the Consumer 2 Consumer business and the seller/buyer End 2 End experience. The person will primarily be responsible for bringing the c2c findings, customer feedback, market research results and analytics insights into the product world to drive seller growth and significant impact on the business.
We believe that data is the voice of the customer! Through analytics, research, product funnel, conversion and design, business & behavioral insights and continuous experimentation, we make sure we tackle real user needs and build the best experience in the world.
- The candidate must be data-driven and analytical to draw insights from current product performance to deliver on key user metrics.
- The candidate will need to work with a large number of teams within eBay to make the vision of the c2c BU successful, so building close, effective relationships with Product and Global Customer Experience teams will be critical.
- In addition, this person will translate the c2c strategy into the product road map and make sure that the customer comes first.
- In this role, you will work closely with a cross-functional team of product, analytics, product marketing, and user research to deliver these products.
- 6+ years of product management or related experience. Passionate about quality products.
- Proven understanding of user interaction and customer needs
- Strong analytic skills and ability to synthesize data from multiple sources
- Experience working closely with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects through product life cycle from concept to delivery while meeting schedules and budget
- Strong advocate for customers with proven results in achieving superb user experience within tight constraints
- Proven to be self-motivated and directed, entrepreneurial ability to innovate quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: