Creative Operations InternSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0040321 Subsidiary eBay
Looking to be a part of a team that creates innovative offsite and onsite experiences and campaigns across multiple platforms? Are you passionate about connecting consumers with big brands through compelling storytelling in unexpected, authentic ways at each step of the consumer journey? Do you have an unquenchable thirst for learning, experimenting and implementing new ideas and new media to help eBay build credibility as an innovator?
Are you independently driven to find solutions to seemingly insurmountable challenges rather than waiting for answers?
We are seeking a Creative Operations Intern to provide holistic support to the Creative & Agency Team for all Onsite and Offsite Marketing Channels.
- Build relationships with agency partners and internal stakeholders to help the team effectively and efficiently execute campaigns
- Partner with the Agency Relationships Manager and planning team to review weekly team capacity and creative assignments
- Manage creative and media review meetings, including coordination of stakeholders, set-up, ensuring materials are prepared and providing time management to keep projects on target
- Work with the internal creative team and external creative agency to ensure the work is brand appropriate, channel appropriate, best in class and delivers on the business strategy
- Review process effectiveness, make suggestions for improvements and roll-out changes
- Support content owners on development of photography and video for use in social and onsite channels
- You are curious and seek context in order to inform decisions
- You are able to independently develop good relationships with partners and teammates
- You are open, honest and direct in your approach to feedback and asking for assistance
- You are proactive and lean in where there is a gap without needing to be asked
- You thrive in an ambiguous environment, remain flexible and calm under pressure and can switch gears quickly
- You are organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner
- You are passionate about making the complex clear
- You are open to hearing and providing feedback in a respectful, actionable way
- You have a collaborative working style; focused on getting the most effective solution rather than your solution
- You are detailed oriented and can find clarity despite ambiguity
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: