Data Analyst InternSan Jose, California
Draper, Utah Requisition Number R0040323 Subsidiary eBay
As an Intern in GCX Analytics you will support the Global Customer Experience team (GCX) by delivering analytical insights from our contact and customer survey data to help improve customer experiences and our ability to serve our customers. The Intern will also work with business owners and analyst teams in other parts of the eBay Marketplaces business to help them understand the impact their teams have on our customers by way of insights from customer data.
This person will support the GCX analytics team’s charter to:
-Partner with key initiative owners and help understand drivers of metric movements
- Provide performance measurement and insight into key business drivers partnering with GCX Product teams
- Develop insights related to eBay’s global business - from analysis to scenario modelling and business recommendations
- Extract, analyse and collate data from a variety of sources to create prototypes and presentation to senior management
- Build end to end view of customer journey by leveraging clickstream data
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are also required.
- SQL/Hadoop/python/R knowledge
- Experience or interest in tools including Microstrategy, Tableau, SPSS etc
- Strong communication skills and experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis into action-oriented recommendations.
Passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: