Global Marketing Analytics Recent GradSan Jose, California
San Francisco, California Requisition Number R0040350 Subsidiary eBay
The Marketing Strategy team leads, creates and develops strategic marketing initiatives to support the business goals of eBay Americas business unit. We are seeking an Associate Marketing Strategist Intern to support campaign strategy and planning and work on new marketing initiatives across businesses, seasons, and moments. This role delivers consumer marketing initiatives across eBay’s buyer and seller audiences. The individual in this position will assist with the strategy and planning of campaigns across the full range of eBay’s marketing channels and will work closely with a variety of cross functional partners across the eBay Americas business units, marketing, legal, brand and more to ensure effective strategy and planning.
- Assist in developing Marketing campaign strategies for driving new customer acquisition and existing customer growth across onsite and offsite channels.
- Partner closely with the Marketing Strategist to support merchandising strategies that connect to messaging and marketing plans.
- Partner closely with Marketing Strategists and consumer insights teams to support insights research and development.
- Support the development of campaign briefs in alignment with business partners; own briefs for cultural moments.
- Assist project managers and marketing strategists to support cross functional team work; develop processes and tracking within Marketing Strategy to ensure department effectiveness.
- Work effectively with creative partners and the activation team to develop concepts that align to the brief and strategy.
- Work effectively with media agency and internal media partners to insure the media and message alignment.
- Effectively partner and collaborate with activation and cross-functional teams to drive results through successful end-to-end campaign execution.
- Assess creative to ensure campaign objectives are effectively communicated and creative is on brand.
- Evaluate post-campaign results and communicate actionable learnings and insights.
- Support consumer marketing campaigns and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally across multiple teams.
- Detail oriented with the ability to ensure marketing programs stay on track with deliverables.
- Strong analytics skills with ability to translate results into actionable insights.
- Strong insights-based marketing strategy skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data into solid customer insights.
- Ability to think customer first and drive positive experiences for eBay audiences through marketing programs.
- Must be comfortable working across a variety of marketing channels, campaign types and customer segments.
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: