GTM Product Marketing ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0036255
The Payments, Billing & Risk organization is focused on defining innovative solutions that enable customers to safely buy and sell on the eBay platform. Both buyers and sellers require payments capabilities: buyers require frictionless experiences and relevant checkout choices while sellers require the ability to transact with transparent and timely access to funds. In this role, you will support the Payments Go to Market & Product Marketing team, creating global go to market plans based on roadmaps, customer feedback, competitive landscape, and emerging trends.
The GTM Product Marketing Manager leads efforts to create go to market strategies and plans as we rollout and scale across markets. Successful candidates will have experience understanding competitive landscapes and emerging trends, analyzing product roadmaps, designing market tests, conducting pricing analysis and developing marketing plans to drive customer adoption and engagement. Experience developing marketing campaigns on owned (email, site, push), paid (display, paid social, search) and earned channels is preferred. The ideal candidate is data driven, naturally curious, and has the ability to work collaboratively across functions. Experience in ecommerce, payments or financial technology is a plus.
- Proven ability to create and execute successful go to market campaigns, partnering with cross-functional stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Analytics, Research, PR, Partnerships and more.
- Leverage customer and market insights to develop strong value proposition and messaging
- Engage with regional and segment leaders to localize marketing strategy for different strategic customer audiences/segments.
- Drive planning and execution of customer facing events and promotions
- Experience managing internal and external agency partners with efficiency
- Monitor and communicate progress on plans, roadblocks and mitigation approaches
- Close the loop from planning, to successful delivery, to lookbacks and reporting
- Gather and synthesize results, learnings and best practice to enable continuous improvement in GTM plans and outcomes
- Have a global mindset, and be mindful of our international audience
- MBA or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years in product marketing, product management
- Data driven and results oriented
- Successfully manage & build relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the globe
- Ability to wear different hats and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
- Effective communicator who can passionately articulate the vision and inspire collaboration
- Skilled at navigating large global organizations and partnering to ensure stakeholder buy in
- Strong structured problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Comfort in managing through ambiguity
- Successfully operate in progressively senior leadership roles in a dynamic, global, matrixed environment
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: