Lead Analyst, Global GrowthSan Jose, California
Bellevue, Washington Requisition Number R0035767
Global Growth Performance Analytics Manager
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We look for inquisitive senior analyst, a lifelong learner with ample experience on matrix organizations, data driven decision making, marketing analytics and e-commerce business willing to take a high visibility role at the very core of our Marketing Initiative. If this is you, read on!
You will partner with data analysts, key marketers, finance officers and regional leaders to help grow eBay. You will work in a team of motivated, highly skilled analysts and data scientists working in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary, international environment focused on growing our business via Marketing and Customer Intelligence.
- Central role at PIMA to set up internal forecasting, investment & planning processes leading to best decision making quality on GG portfolio. Engage with and nurture key leaders of Global Growth.
- PIMA POC with Finance and Regional leaders: conduct forecasting and performance tracking sessions, full ownership of reports and interpretation of results: narrative/vernacular, manage & close feedback loops, set up strong results-driven partnerships.
- Data democracy protector: manage dashboards lifecycle, attribution roadmap (changes in attribution systems, restatements, so they serve best all end users in the company).
- PIMA thought leader: build strong voice from your own creativity, digestion of inputs absorbed via your central position and privileged partnerhips. Direct participation (challenge, propose and commit) on PIMA channel teams prioritization and strategic decision making
- Develop and maintain performance forecasting and reporting tools, revenue management tools to support a lean and effective marketing tracking and investment process.
- Experience working with multiple teams to drive Business decisions and have good attention to detail.
- +4 years of experience as a business/data analyst, preferably in Marketing Analytics, preferably on B2C industry leader on positions with high visibility and showing results as a change agent.
- Ability to transcend day to day tasks to see and pursue long term opportunities. Change agent ready to challenge and inform long term strategies through collaboration with multiple stakeholders, influencing, effective ground work and ruthless prioritization.
- Degree in business or preferably a STEM discipline. Master degree or postgraduate education a big plus.
- Adept at problem solving using both textbook methods and novel viewpoints. Conscious risk taker, opportunity driven, motivated by innovative approaches out of our comfort zone.
- Able to spot and pursue opportunities as well as to translate high-level directions into practical projects and lead/drive their completion with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, influencing skills.
- Apt to customer advocacy, transcending financial short term figures for the benefit of our present and future customers.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: