Manager - Financial services analyticsSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0034355 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a global commerce leader where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact for people across the globe? We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We play an instrumental role in connecting people with the things they need and love, anytime, anywhere. The Americas help deliver a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world, as well as tailored shopping experiences, including customized buying and selling. eBay aims to drive growth into new markets and drive value in the shopping and selling experience through “building, accelerating, and disrupting.” The team is comprised of marketing, merchandising, operations, business selling, consumer selling, and shipping. Our responsibilities include all aspects of the region including operations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
Financial services is a part of the Revenue Analytics team that sits within the AMER Finance org, focused on Revenue driving initiatives. We are looking to hire a strong Analytics manager to support the Financial services initiatives that focus on driving incremental revenue through add-on products and financial partnerships.
As an Analytics Manager in this team you will:
- Be the trusted Finance partner for ‘Financial services’ to drive their GMV and revenue goals
- Serve as an analytics SME for financial services and collaborate closely with internal and external teams across various functions including Business owners, Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering and senior executives
- Structure complex, ambiguous business questions and utilize analytical skills to synthesize actionable insights to the benefit of the organization
- Build and maintain monthly business forecasting models for all financial services businesses
- Build and maintain insightful automated reports and dashboards utilizing internal and external data
- Discover new opportunities to grow and optimize the business lines through analytics, financial modeling, and business case development.
- Design, plan, and execute methodologies to measure successes of business initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for business and product areas as per team requirements
- 4-6 years in Business Analytics
- Exceptional business judgment and deep analytical capability
- Ability to work with multiple partners and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to determine and evaluate the right metrics that would capture the impact of business actions
- Expertise in data Excel, PowerPoint skills and database query skills (e.g., SQL)
- Inclination to work in a Business analytics set up with focus on Financial impact
- MBA is a plus
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: