Manager, Shipping AnalyticsSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0036522 Subsidiary eBay
* Sound business judgment and quantitative analytic ability.
* Strong communication skills and experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis.
* Good Excel and PowerPoint skills, experience with database query tools utilizing SQL and a basic understanding of data warehouse architecture are required.
* Knowledge of large scale MPP database architecture and or proficiency with statistical analysis tools such as SAS or SPSS is a plus.
* Strong interpersonal skills including ability to present insights and recommendations persuasively.
* Skill and confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization are essential.
* Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity.
* High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment.
* Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
* A passion for understanding and serving the unique community of eBay.
* Prefer candidate with experience from a management consulting firm, investment bank, or financial services company.
* MBA + 3 year experience perferred
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: