Program Specialist InternSan Jose, California
Draper, Utah Requisition Number R0040325 Subsidiary eBay
The Program Specialist Intern will provide support for eBay site changes, smaller projects and change efforts and/or tasks related to the Project Management Lifecycle (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Closure). Projects could be internal to the Customer Experience organization, or interplay with the business unit.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your project management and change management skills.
- Understands project management principles including the ability to break down work and plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Has strong problem solving, planning and organisational skills and can manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Can develops project plans and tracks progress against the plan, including identifying key business requirements
- Will lead projects across multiple business functions, sometimes locations and time zones
- Studying for a Bachelor’s / Masters Degree
- Hands on project experience desirable but not essential
- Willingness to learn
- An attention to detail
- Team player and works well with others
- Customer service orientation; good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, spoken and written skills
- Good working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: