Project Management InternSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0040294 Subsidiary eBay
The project assigned to the chosen intern will be one based on solving a particular challenge or opportunity for eBay’s Core Product team and aligned with the 2021 strategic plan. This role will provide hands-on experience with project management methodology, business/process analysis, change management, and exposure to product management.
We are looking for Interns who are:
- Collaborative: Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility. Easily adapt to varied roles on teams from follower to leader. Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Self-Directed: Must be able to complete projects with limited supervision. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
- Interested in product, technology and project management.
- Innovation! eBay and the Product Operations and Strategy team constantly need to challenge itself in how best to deliver the companies value propositions to compel and set preference in the minds of our customers. The chosen individual will have the opportunity to bring new, creative ideas to the table for consideration.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and teammates to define and execute projects: develop plans, manage expectations, communicate progress effectively to all involved and deliver results on time.
- Documenting resourcing needs, availability and commitments.
- Identifying and managing scope, constraints, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and deadlines; documenting risk mitigation plans.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, initiative, teamwork, autonomy and leadership in your area of expertise and work assignment.
- Demonstrate passion for delighting customers with technology solutions grounded in customer insights.
- Demonstrate strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally & build enduring partnerships.
- Good MS Office or equivalent skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Undergraduate degrees: rising Junior or Senior expecting business-related or technical degrees
- Microsoft Office suite
- Project Management experience ideal
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: