SAP Security & Compliance LeadSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0036281
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 10 years of combined experience in SAP with Basis and Security Administration and infrastructure handling experience.
- SAP Application Security with hands-on technical experience on design, build, test, troubleshoot, deploy and administer security support of roles and groups for SAP ECC, MDM Informatica, BOBJ, BPC, SOLMAN, BW HANA, ARIBA and GRC 12.0 both (AC & PC) utilizing FIORI, Gateway.
- Must have hands-on administration experience on Ariba with GRC 12.0
- Ensure appropriate processes, procedures, and standards are in place and being followed.
- Deep understanding of finance business processes and systems, and the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business, IT and infrastructure risks.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external auditors to maintain up-to-date documentation for scoping, testing and remediation of SOX controls.
- Maintain, update, and configure applications using SAP GRC risk analysis tools and provide on-going audit support, reports, sample evidences, etc.
- Provide technical direction for existing and future applications, including internal and third-party developed business critical complex applications.
Required Field Of Study
Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Technology, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology
About The Job
You plan requirements with internal and external users, oversee and administer projects through the entire project life-cycle. This includes estimating project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. This position is not limited to US work locations and projects resulting in travel may span across different time zones and hemispheres, and working with offshore team members, while maintaining coordination of progress on deadlines.
Applicants must have completed multiple full life-cycle implementations (mid-size to large projects) and have at least 10 years of experience in the field of SAP Security and GRC including and at least 2 years of S4 HANA and Ariba implementation and support. Candidate should have strong presentation skills, full life-cycle large-scale implementation experience on some challenging and complex SAP implementations as a lead not just a team member. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are mandatory. Expert understanding of SAP security architecture and administration with a thorough knowledge of roles, profiles, authorization objects and SAP user management Ability to analyze roles and authorizations, identify and resolve conflicts Proven history of being able to lead design and process sessions in necessary to have.
The candidate will review functional specifications for role development/changes and system integration test plans and participate in cutover activities in preparation to Go-Lives and provide support on post Go-Live activities pre and post hyper-care. You will understand security standards and frameworks, Critical Security Controls, etc. and assist management with identifying deficiencies and implementing security policies, process, audits, SOX, and SOD concepts. You will be proficient in ITGC and SOX Control requirements in relationship to security administration.
Responsibilities include identifying and addressing business user needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful BU relationships; - Performing as team leader, leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and contribute to improvement and overall innovation. The ability to collaborate with internal system/middleware integrations, help in defining key business requirements and controls in SAP related and SAP GRC related implementations. The lead will work as a part of a team of cross-functional problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution with a focus on Security standards and Policies as a SME.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: