Sr. Product Manager–New Ads ProductsSan Jose, California
New York, New York Requisition Number R0041497 Subsidiary eBay
Imagine a career where you
- Build a product that drives substantial growth for eBay's revenue every quarter
- Own the product roadmap and experience across markets
- Collaborate with partner teams to maximize insights and innovations to solve customer problems
What’s in it for you
- Develop yourself as a product manager well-versed in advertising, marketplaces, and e-commerce
- Grow as a storyteller that weaves data into decisions that transform the user experience
- Join a world-class, cross-functional team that delivers substantial results for both sellers and eBay
What you’ll work on
- Create the reporting experiences that sellers use to understand the value of their advertising and promotional campaigns and to optimize their next campaign
- Identify, translate, prioritize, and inform important product questions with data
- Partner with engineering, design, analytics, executive sponsors, and partner teams to document, implement, and validate your products
What we’re looking for
- High performer who wants to take their career to the next level
- Deep experience in advertising platforms, reporting tools, and data visualization
- 5-7+ years of product management experience
- Exceptional communication and influence skills
- BA/BS degree ideally in quantitative, technical area (even better with masters)
- Smarts, humility, and desire to learn and teach!
eBay Inc. is changing the way people connect and shop around the world. Our team members are revolutionizing commerce by building apps, launching new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale. What you work on here impacts the lives of millions every single day. Welcome to a place where you can build the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.