Sr. Product Manager, Payments CheckoutSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0040397 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you!
As eBay looks to shape its Payment strategy, now is a super exciting time for the Checkout team. We are looking for a passionate and creative product manager who loves to define and build best-in-class checkout experiences on eBay. If you are obsessed with getting every detail right, if delighting customers is what keeps you motivated, then we’d love to talk to you.
The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for delivering products that impact millions of users. Working with internal and external partners, the person in this role will introduce new buyer experiences for eBay users worldwide. This role requires someone who has a consistent record of successful product delivery, an eye for good design, an obsession for first-class user experiences, and strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to create solutions for complex problems.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Understand and synthesize customer needs from market research, customer visits, and customer service and analytics
- Design product solutions and work with design, engineering, and business teams to implement them
- Track critical metrics and analyze success of products and/or product enhancements
- Manage communications and expectations with internal partners
- 6+ years of product management experience in consumer facing internet products; experience with internet based commerce systems is a huge plus
- Smart, focused, curious, collaborative, energetic, creative, and accomplished
- Ability to think quickly and creatively about problems and develop efficient solutions
- Passion, and a proven track record, for delivering experiences that delight users
- Deep analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative, and a track record of applying these to inform effective and successful business decisions driving consumer-centered product strategy
- Graduate in technology/design/business related subject areas
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: