Technical Program ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0040721 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires and incites innovation? Want to help shape the future of global commerce and influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
More about the team:
Program Management is critical discipline at eBay where highly skilled and motivated professionals understand the project management practices and project lifecycle methodologies needed to manage small, medium, and large-scale implementation projects for our customers both internal and external. eBay’s Product Operations and Strategy (PSO) team leads programs focused on enhancing the customer experience, innovation, and overall product excellence. Within these critical programs PSO is responsible for leading and managing change and communications, people and culture and cross-functional collaboration/execution. While our interns are assigned to specific roles and aligned with real business impacting projects they are also exposed to the other functions within the greater organization for networking and learning opportunities.
- Structure and lead complex cross-functional programs for Core Product and cross-company initiatives
- Work closely with members of product, engineering, operations, communications, legal, human resources (among others) to operationalize recommendations
- Manage large cross-functional teams and influence decision-making within leadership audiences
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly in order to problem solve and drive decision-making effectively
- Project manage and prioritize work based on urgency and complexity
- Prepare communication materials and progress tracking for multiple audiences including preparing and delivering presentations to leadership stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of experience in program management with strong program delivery expertise.
- Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally.
- Critical, creative and strategic thinking capability.
- Learning mindset with ability to ask provocative questions that uncover new ideas.
- Ability to craft well-designed deliverables and documents in PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and precision in producing quality deliverables.
- Ability to collaborate with team members and internal customers to drive positive outcomes
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive solutions and tasks to completion.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: