Analyst, Business ManagementShanghai, China Requisition Number R0038885
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Greater China Business Management team is seeking an individual to manage growth program and policy analytics. The individual must have the ability to think strategically and creatively, to develop and implement process solutions and policy, and to advance our ability to measure, predict and assess business risk and opportunities. Diplomacy and communication skills are a must, as is flexibility, innovation, and quantitative excellence. The role requires Project Management, Tableau, SAS, R, and SQL skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining cross-functional programs to drive business growth
- Influencing and driving change through a complex matrix reporting environment and has the ability to gain support for change from different parts of the organization
- Developing strategies to assess and exploit growth opportunities and mitigate risk
- Delivering business intelligence to end users through data infrastructure and product
- Distilling complex policies and concepts and presenting business solutions to the management team
- Must be able to perform advanced queries efficiently with SQL and have a good understanding of data warehouse architecture.
- Must be able to program in SAS and perform basic modelling and analysis (i.e. linear regression)
- Project or process management experience and/or related certification preferred (i.e. Prince2, PMP, Six Sigma)
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to present insights and recommendations persuasively.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity.
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in one of the following disciplines: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance, or Economics
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: