Business AnalystShanghai, China Requisition Number R0039201
1. Analyze eBay's large and rich datasets; drive insights from data to diagnose the root cause behind trends and ultimately improve our user experience.
2. Measure and optimize ongoing performance for seller marketing activities based on data-driven insights, understand key drivers and identify new marketing opportunities by focusing on bankable metrics.
3. Define and optimize the marketing promotion scheme and pilot/test design by investigating the previous initiatives and predicting the future trend for key stakeholders.
4. Provide data support for business operation, design self-service tool, payout validation etc.
5. Communicate business performance in a clear and insightful way to the business
6. Design, plan, and execute analyses and A/B tests if required.
7. Develop, improve and systemize crisp & accurate reporting. Streamline processes and identify/execute on automation and time-saving opportunities.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: