Business Analytics ManagerShanghai, China Requisition Number R0040355 Subsidiary eBay
- Be the business partner to answer business questions through data analytics.
- Approach problems with rigorous quantitative and strategic analysis for KO business leaders in taking business decision.
- Design project methodology and scope and lead projects to completion
- Provide technical expertise in data mining, measuring business performance and running research using advance mathematical, statistical and experimental approach
- Coach juniors in team to enhance their technical skills
- Great business acumen. Ability of understanding business problems, developing innovative and practical solutions to deliver business results.
- Ability to lead a project, propose key recommendation and advice executives in taking business decision
- Ability to influence people topped with strong problem solving skills and an ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex business findings.
- A sense of humor, personal integrity and an appreciation for team work.
- Extensive hands-on experience with large data sets and statistical knowledge (with detailed understanding of descriptive statistics, regression, time-series, classification and clustering, etc.)
- Experience in e-commerce, internet or retail industry is a plus.
- 3+ years experience of business analytics desired.
- College degree (ideally in computer science, statistics or other quantitative fields) or equivalent work experience required. MS, MBA or PhD a plus.
- Experience working with large data sets in a corporate environment that involved deep quantitative analysis using packages like R, MATLAB, SAS. Fluency in SQL or other programming languages.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Englis
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: