Category Manager - ElectronicsShanghai, China Requisition Number R0038116 Subsidiary eBay
This role will be responsible for driving cross border trading e-commerce business for Electronics categories.
- Support Category Lead in development and implementation of strategic business plans for Electronics categories business, consistent with global and regional goals and objectives.
- Monitor consumer electronics & home appliances industry trends, rules, performance; retail/e-commerce channel market conditions; collection of market, consumer, retail/e-commerce trend and information analysis.
- Analyze equity research reports, key analyst reports and other market reports to assess and evaluate the industry landscape and identify emerging trends and opportunities, develop the internal dashboards and external marketing material.
- Analyze and interpret market and company data, determine category key drivers, identify inventory gaps, execute plans to fill gaps and grow business.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver the market intelligence, industry insight, and implement marketing, promotions, events to enhance sellers’ awareness and influence their business behavior.
- Connect with target market players to seek cooperation and merchandising opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer electronics & home appliances industry, and knowledge of consumer electronics & home appliances retail/e-commerce markets, sensitivity to what’s happening in the market through daily observation of consumers and markets, and the patience to study deep into a subject.
- Experience working with external industry analysts.
- Ability to analyze and interpret multiple sets of data and work out concise, insightful analysis.
- Ability to think deeply when analyzing the data and presenting the result.
- Ability to interact and engage with peers with good communication skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure as well as be a strong team player, always seeking to improve team and organizational performance.
- Self-management skills and self-started attitude highly valued.
- English and Mandarin fluent verbally and written is a must
- Global Sourcing background is a plus.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree of famous university
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: