Customer Care SpecialistShanghai, China Requisition Number R0031884 Subsidiary eBay
Customer Care Specialist GC GCX
Job Location: Shanghai
This role is highly customer focused and has a passion for driving continuous improvement programs to improve the experience for our Greater China customers, our teammates and our shareholders. This role will work with various teams in both Customer Services and the Business Unit to create great experiences for our customers and value adding to business.
· Improve the customer experience by identifying opportunities to eliminate contacts, reduce friction in our contacts and improve variances in teammate performance.
· Through a specialized level of business acumen, you will have the ability to identify, establish and introduce best practice by having a good understanding of the bigger picture and what drives company strategy.
· Continuous monitoring and assessment of the end to end customer journey with respect to customer experience improvement projects leveraging internal insights and external best practices.
· Design customer service modules to top merchants to improve customer experience.
· Support strategy development and lead implementations of new initiatives.
· Change management - Pro-actively evaluate the impact of upcoming policy/product/process changes for the department in order to co-ordinate and ensure their effective implementation and positive impact on customer experience.
· Document process for our workflows and conduct process analysis to identify opportunities, improve and implement new workflows, policies and practices.
· Develop effective working relationships in GCX, Global eBay Policies and Operations teams, leveraging their expertise to achieve goals.
· Independent problem solving and decision making grounded in insights, facts and aligned with the strategic priorities of the GCX.
· Generate innovative ideas and solutions, providing input and feedback to the overall Service Strategy and Design.
· Learn quickly, enjoy working independently and have the proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a busy environment.
· Bachelor degree or above.
· At least 3 years working experience in a customer service or e-commerce business environment, preferably with exposure to working in cross functional teams or projects.
· Demonstrates breadth and depth in use and application of analytics principles, tools and methodologies (quantitative & qualitative).
· Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills with an ability to tailor approach to the different levels in the organization.
· A proven track record in achieving strong results as well as continually displaying initiative to take on additional responsibilities toward professional growth.
· Ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment.
· Ability to learn quickly and to work independently and under pressure in a busy environment.
· Positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
· Strong facilitation and organizational skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, ExcelWord, Powerpoint and Visio.
· Fluent English communication skill is necessary.
· PMP or Six Sigma certificate is a plus.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: