GDI InternShanghai, Shanghai Shi Requisition Number R0020772 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Real-time and near Real-time big-data analytics with high tps(200K/sec) process
2. Streaming as a Service Platform
3. Develop intelligent data analytics platform.
1. Smart and quick learning.
2. Proficient in Java programming. Solid knowledge about data structure and algorithms.
3. Experienced with Rest, Pure SQL development is a plus.
4. J2EE, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm or other BigData metric store background is a big plus.
View our accessibility infoR0020772
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.