Manager, Managed FulfillmentShanghai, China Requisition Number R0039655 Subsidiary eBay
Title：Mgr, Managed Fulfillment
eBay is launching Managed Fulfillment program in key markets around the world starting from 2020 as a core enabler of trusted, managed marketplace, and retail delivery experience. The program will feature a network of certified fulfillment service providers storing, picking, packing, and shipping seller’s orders so our buyers have their purchases fast and easy.
This is a position working for eBay Managed Fulfillment program. Program manager will be responsible for business model design, operational process setup and suppliers management, as well as driving adoption in eBay major markets like US, UK, DE, AU and FRITES etc.
This position will be based in Shanghai. The working language is English and Chinese.
* Design sustainable business model, solution and operational flow with strategic partners and to build robust shipping solutions in global fulfillment and return areas.
* Deliver the designed shipping solutions by driving cross-culture teams globally, to get alignment and commitment on the business model.
* Fulfill implementation of Managed Fulfillment and Return related solutions with internal cross-function teams and external suppliers to make sure achieving original business targets set up.
* Manage the implementation and daily operation work of Managed Fulfillment including network build up, supplier management and implementation to support eBay business growth and GMV uplift
* Coordinate, manage and monitor service performance of strategic partner and logistic suppliers to ensure achieving eBay Managed Fulfillment and Return SLAs and requirements.
* Be responsible for supplier management and work out continuous improvement plan to make sure good customer experience of Managed Fulfillment and Rerurn programs.
* Provide consultancy and analysis support on business intelligence and operation optimization as well.
* Deal with operational emergencies and work with suppliers, sellers and internal functional departments to limit negative impact to eBay business.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Extensive experience in planning and deploying both business and operation initiatives.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization and also externally; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
*Minimum 5 years of supply chain management/ecommerce logistics experience with expertise in warehousing & inventory management, domestic postal and carrier communication, international trade & shipping practices, etc.
*3+ years of experience in developing supply chain solutions/or projects implementation against aggressive implementation deadlines
*2+ years of project/program management experience
*Experienced in presentation of solutions.
*Strong communication, coordination and organizational skills with external suppliers and internal functions in English. Additional language capabilities, such as German, French a plus.
*Degree in Supply Chain Management, ecommerce shipping or project management preferred
*Be able to work under pressure and travel frequently
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: