Recon data analystShanghai, China Requisition Number R0036355 Subsidiary eBay
Global Payment Operations organization is hiring a Recon Data Anlayst. who will be responsible for day-to-day data operations, including data ingestion, analysis, modeling and distribution This position will be located in ShangHai, and will work with eBay global business partners to build key business metrics and reports. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, process-oriented, works effectively with cross functional teams, in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Works with business on key performance metrics, reports and analytics related to recon anlysis
- Develops standardized reporting packages, and delivers ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required by business
- Works with large volumes of data for extraction and transformation leveraging eBay’s massive and rich databases
- Analyze current manual process surrounding Operations for opportunities of improvements.
- Designs optimal data architecture for data management and high performance.
- Designs and execute reports to measure success and performance of business initiatives.
- Automates data driven system controls for Operational procedures
- Performs data modeling, documents and presents analysis
- Expertise in deriving and building Metrics to help quantify Business Processes.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders to understand and build project requirements.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and forecasting
- Experience working with Payments, Finance and Risk data.
- Understand SOX compliant process and build accordingly.
- Experienced in Agile environment.
- Problem solving approach with great verbal and presentation skills
- Master+ 6 Years or Bachelors+ 8 Years
- Strong SQL programming
- Understanding of SAS and UNIX scripting for automation.
- Tableau/Micro strategy or any other BI Tool
- Excel and PowerPoint
- R or Python good to have
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: