Reconciliation Operation AnalystShanghai, China Requisition Number R0037226 Subsidiary eBay
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reconciliations and variance issue resolution
- Ensures accurate and quick response to variances
- Analyzes and explains variances for various reconciliation use cases
- Investigates discrepancies leveraging internal tools and processes
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Documents findings and evidence for variance resolution
- Prepares reports for daily, weekly and monthly reviews
- Identify improvements to existing reconciliation process
- You have a broad understanding of accounting flows and reconciliation processes/tools
- You have an associate degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or equivalent with proven experience in reconciling accounting data for 6+ Years.
- You are self-motivated, efficient, independent and possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are a great teammate with the ability to work across multiple offices and time zones in a very diverse setting.
- You have an excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to successfully collaborate with others.
- You are flexible and willing to function in a constantly changing, demanding environment.
- You have advanced MSOffice skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access).
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: