Senior Product Manager, RiskShanghai, China Requisition Number R0041764 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be part of the team crafting the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of. eBay is one of the top global marketplaces with the mission to connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating economic opportunity for all.
eBay is looking for an expert Product Manager to help design, shape, and drive product capabilities for the eBay’s Risk platform product suite. Building a secure and scalable Risk platform is key to scaling Managed Payments initiatives.
- Define product strategy and road map for this stream
- Represent product to partners, legal, cross-functional product managers, and executives across eBay.
- Partner with Risk business counterparts in Policy, Data Sciences, Rule writers and Policy Ops to identify product capabilities required to deliver compliance goals
- Prioritize the backlog by actively soliciting and curating ideas from partners and stakeholders
- Co-lead the Agile scrum team with engineering counterpart to deliver the product roadmap. Have to drive sprint planning, story prioritization, product backlog grooming with the scrum team
- Contribute to technical design and architecture by challenging engineering to find innovative and optimal solutions. Champion product quality and recognize repeated failure points, driving preventative solutions.
- Identify risks and mitigation plans with development and quality engineering leads together with a plan for roll-back and business contingencies.
- Create conclusive/bankable hypotheses and design experiments. Skilled in cross-domain modeling, problem solving, analysis and reporting. Monitor key product health metrics and drive insights in partnership with analytics
- Be the product champion who provides end to end view of customer experiences on Risk products and architecture to help communicate the value thereof to multiple audiences including product/business community & executives.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with 1+ as a Lead
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You must be effective at decision making, navigating ambiguity and making tradeoffs
- Familiarity with defining product strategy and working knowledge of agile practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate and present everything from early concepts to full product launch plans to your team, as well as to external and executive audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, MBA preferred
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.