Director PaymentsSingapore, Singapore Requisition Number R0037024 Subsidiary eBay
Director - eBay Payments, Singapore
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
- General Manager for eBay’s regulated payments entity responsible for ensuring the smooth, compliant running of the entity.
- Ensure strong, clear governance is in place for the entity as required by external regulations and internal eBay policies.
- Lead Board meetings (agenda, materials and minutes). Engage partners as appropriate to present at meetings and ensure that action points are successfully completed.
- Lead regular management meetings. Ensure strong timely communications and critical issues across all key internal partners. Monitor and drive all items within the defined scope to a successful & timely conclusion.
- Ensure effective and adequate processes and procedures are in place and monitored across eBay end-to-end to meet regulatory requirements.
- Monitor internal and external service levels as documented in the eBay Support Agreement and external contracts. Help to resolve service performance issues from internal eBay and/ or 3rd parties through pre-defined channels.
- Act as a key representative for the entity for meaningful Audits (internal and external) ensuring thorough planning and preparation for all audits ahead of time and Management Action Plans are completed.
- Work with Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance to help develop ERM monitoring programme.
- Liaise closely with Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance teams to ensure current regulatory requirements are met and future requirements are adequately planned for.
- Ensure a close working relationship with Legal, Compliance, Tax, Privacy, Sourcing, ERM, Auditors, Finance, Risk, Payments and senior management.
- Ensure robust storage procedures of all legal entity licensing documentation are in place.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, pressurised environment and to act quickly, independently and decisively with outstanding attention to detail. Commercial outlook and a strategic and creative thinker with self-confidence, ‘can do’ attitude, sound judgement and a good sense of humour
- Sound experience working with regulators, preferable in Singapore.
- Standout colleague with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time and work priority management
- Establish close working relationships with key business and corporate partners; particularly, regulatory, compliance, information security, privacy, legal, sourcing, internal audit and line-of-business supply leads.
- Ensure effective communication back to the business through strong documentation and awareness creation.
- Ability to understand contractual terms in legal agreements related to service levels from outsourced service providers and ensure strict compliance.
- Ability to influence and drive action in a matrix environment.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: