MP International Controlling AccountantSingapore, Singapore Requisition Number R0037161 Subsidiary eBay
The Marketplaces Controllership team is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team as Accountant,Marketplaces (MP)International Controllership. Ideal candidates will leverage his/her accounting and process knowledge to contribute meaningfully to a winning organization. The successful candidate will find him/herself surrounded by sharp professionals with diverse backgrounds, operating in a fast-paced, intellectual, and team-oriented environment.
This position will be based in our office in Singapore and reports to the Marketplace International Controller. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Work in a cross-functional role with Regional & Global Controllership teams, FP&A teams, various Shared Services organizations (North America/Europe/Asia), and various Business Unit (BU) teams across the region.
- Support monthly financial close process as a balance sheet owner of APAC books.
- Support Australia business initiatives and statutory compliance co-working with Australian local finance team.
- Support SOX and/or other compliance reporting for APAC region as needed.
- Partner with Global Controllership/Global Functions teams to roll out global initiatives to Australia and other local countries as needed.
- Assist with special projects in the region such as OE improvements, strengthening of internal controls, streamlining reports/processes, etc
The model candidate will demonstrate a sense of problem awareness, an aptitude for critical thinking, an ability to break down and improve accounting processes and systems, and a vision for future needs. Candidates with 3 to 4 years Big 4 experience are encouraged to apply. No commercial experience required as training will be provided to support the candidate’s career in accounting.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: