Account Executive - Halifax (Maritimes)Toronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0037651 Subsidiary Kijiji
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada. As one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital properties, we reach more than half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping Canadians find and trade goods and services in their local communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, and we were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.2 Our stylish office is located in the historic King and Spadina neighbourhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Advertising Account Executive - HALIFAX / MARITIMES
We are growing and are looking for a top-tier, hardworking sales professional with a passion for account management to join the Kijiji Autos team as an Advertising Executive based in Halifax.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Focuses on the achievement of customer happiness, revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term strategic goals.
- Providing solid client relationship management by acting as a true business partner to Autos dealers across your territory.
- Ensuring clients are aware of how to best utilize the Kijiji marketplace, and take advantage of the online advertising solutions on Kijiji.
- Making product and service recommendations that increase the value of the Kijiji Autos proposition through effective qualifying and discovery.
- Communicating to a high standard with clients at all levels of the business via meetings, phone, and email.
- Preparing regular sales reports forecasting accurate pipeline and opportunity expansion in CRM (Salesforce).
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve business and personal goals. Achieving and exceeding account retention and revenue growth goals.
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years shown success in a professional selling environment
- Solution selling expertise, discovering client’s challenges and presenting appropriate solutions
- Strong planning skills, with a focus on thinking about future revenue growth
- Excellent social skills with a proven ability to nurture and grow key accounts
- Outstanding time management and problem solving skills
- Strategic thinker
- Self-starter with a real passion for customer success
- You understand the importance of power of fostering relationships, and focus on the long term value of the customer relationship versus having a transactional mindset
- Understanding of the automotive industry an asset.
- Background in web-based advertising – SEO, and SEM, banners, web search, digital media
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself