Account Manager - RetailToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0035572
Want to work for a place where everyone’s welcome in your community? It’s an environment that is always open, welcoming, and exciting. A place that’s safe, surprising, and exciting. It’s thriving and growing, but no matter how big it gets, you’ll always have your place in it. It’s a place you talk about when you leave it, return to when you need it, and where you’re never done exploring. It’s a place you feel good about, because it helps you make the world a little better. It’s Canada’s marketplace. It’s Kijiji. Wow the customer. Be bold. Have fun. These are the strands that make up the core of the Kijiji DNA. And its powered by forward-thinking people who have love what they do. When over half of all online Canadians visit Kijiji each month, we know we’ve built something phenomenal. And we’re looking for someone with a history of taking great things to the next level.
Are you a passionate and driven, detailed sales person? We want to speak with you.
In this role, you will be a critical player in the discovery and acquisition of new sellers on Kijiji with a focus on the Canadian retail marketplace. You will have strong relationship building skills and a proven success with implementing lead-generation solutions that can provide incremental value for sellers in the Canadian market. This role reports to the Head of Kijiji for Retail, Real Estate, & Jobs.
Some of the work you’ll be involved in:
- Lead the delivery of sales within associated solutions
- Maintain and grow an account base
- Build go-to-market strategies to progressively improve the reach and value of Kijiji’s commercial offerings
- Utilizing client & site data, plus market intelligence to build a segmented client approach ensuring we align the right value with the right customers
- Drive knowledge share in-market along with Marketing to bring greater awareness and adoption of Kijiji for Retail solutions
Key experience we’re looking for
- Strong communication skills in English across multiple platforms and audiences
- Bilingual (French) is nice to have
- Consistent track record supporting and growing a sales account base, preferably with a focus on the retail industry
- You are passionate contributor, able to be proactive toward the achievement of a broader sales objective.
- Ability to attract and retain sales accounts
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ever-changing environments
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce CRM
- Ability to support revenue objectives while using intuitive judgment to balance the right business and customer trade-offs to deliver on outstanding advertiser and user experience
- Identify and recommend solutions that may grow account acquisition, manage account churn, and grow market value
- Provide and communicate performance analysis, optimization solutions, and insights to drive account success
- Ability to independently influence and collaborate within the organization
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day.
We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: