Business Process AnalystToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0037598
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada. As one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital properties, we reach more than half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping Canadians find and trade goods and services in their local communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, ambitious and collaborative culture, and we were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.2 Our stylish office is located in the historic King and Spadina neighbourhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
We are currently searching for a business process analyst to join our sales excellence team. In this position, you will evolve and co-ordinate scalable support processes that remove complexity and inefficiency so that our business' salesforce can succeed. We are looking for someone who enjoys using technical skills, data analysis and creativity to overcome business problems.
- Build, coordinate, evaluate and optimize new and existing sales processes
- Drive initiatives to improve usage, capabilities and data hygiene of our CRM
- Extract and make sense of data to translate it for the business
- Maintain existing dashboards and sales reports; crafting new reports as needed
- Assign and generate leads lists for sales teams
- Support compliance, analysis and refinement of sales policies
- Monitor and recommend changes to sales territories
- Import and export data feeds from 3rd party partners
- Align everyday tasks to established company priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or other relevant subject area
- Business sense; a customer-mindset and understanding of how the company meets their goals
- Process oriented; a knack for optimization, finding opportunities, automation and staying one step ahead of potential problems
- Growth oriented; eager and able to learn a broad range of topics with a hands-on approach
- Standout Colleague; eager to build positive and productive relationships with a wide range of colleagues
- Communication skills; ability to speak and write in a structured manner
- Analytical; deftly turns data into information and insights while maintaining a high standard of data accuracy
- Intellectual curiosity; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at first answers
- Self-starter: doesn't need to be told what to do next, jumps in and takes action
- Professional; responsive, accountable and carries a positive work attitude
- Problem solver; comfort with ambiguity, ability to break down large complex issues into components
- 1-2 years relevant work experience. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in 1+ scripting language (e.g., R, Python, VBA, C++, etc.)
- Experience with of applying statistics to quantitative analysis
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with SalesForce CRM
- Experience with writing technical documents or documenting process flows
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate about local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: