MTS 1, Software Engineer, Front-endToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0036983 Subsidiary eBay
We're looking for an experienced front-end software engineer to join our team which builds best-in-class front-end experiences for our sellers. You will be working on the next generation selling application of eBay, creating a beautiful user experience, and providing new ways to manage and grow businesses for our seller community. Join us and create great and exciting new selling experiences for our customers!
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years of experience in developing high volume and highly interactive web applications that work across browsers
- Has a solid grasp and experience with MVC and OO design.
- Has the ability to craft service & database calls in a clean, efficient way
- Has experience using source control systems such as GitHub
- Is self-motivated and has the ability to get things done
- Has the ability to come up with innovative solutions to problems, while also thoroughly considering edge cases and avoiding pitfalls
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong collaboration skills and ability to influence a cross-functional team to deliver results.
- Has experience mentoring junior engineers
- Having experience with MongoDB a plus.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: