Senior Analyst, Revenue OperationsToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0039143
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada. As one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital properties, we reach more than half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping Canadians find and trade goods and services in their local communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, ambitious and collaborative culture, and we were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands. Our stylish office is located in the historic King and Spadina neighbourhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
We're currently seeking an experienced Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations who will co-define and support implementing the sales strategy by providing the analytics for design making, formulating the strategy into long and short term plans and close follow up on implementation and execution of these plans. You take ownership for improvement projects building effectiveness and efficiency to day-to-day operations of our Sales business.
- Extracting and making sense of data and translating it for the business
- Defining sales focus through quarterly sales objectives and driving sales initiatives
- Ownership of sales incentive plans and target setting for sales teams
- Co-author and execute plans to drive sales
- Crafting a clear view for sales management on team performance and improvements; performing business analytics, deriving meaningful insight and pragmatically identifying root causes for under-performance
- Supporting the attainment of green scorecard metrics through the management of the opportunity pipeline for all sales channels, ensuring velocity, quality and coverage.
- Optimizing our sales team coverage through sales territory design and customer segmentation
- CRM: Driving usage, maintaining customer data, ensuring inputs from sales teams align with defined processes
- Management and improvement of defined operational processes; not limited to account planning and forecasting
Desired Proficiencies / Experience
- 4+ years relevant working experience; business analytics, revenue operations, developing business insight
- Understanding of digital media advertising, ecommerce etc
- Firm grasp of what it takes to work cross-functionally to lead and impact efficiency projects
- Ability to influence at any level in an organization; collaborating closely with senior management and managerial courage is key to success in this role
- Ability to simplify complex topics and get key messages across to senior leadership
- A hands-on proactive problem-solving mentality
- Excellent priority setting, planning and organizing skills
- Motivating changes to ways of working to enable scalable process and operational excellence
- Standout Colleague; eager to build positive and productive relationships with a wide range of colleagues
- Intellectual curiosity; builds subject matter expertise by looking beyond the obvious and not stopping at first answers
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Expert-level quantitative modelling in Excel
- Familiarity with SOQL
- Proficiency in 1+ scripting language (e.g., R, Python, VBA, C++, etc.)
- Applying statistics to quantitative analysis
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Shiny
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: