Revenue Operations LeadToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0039143
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada. As one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital properties, we reach more than half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping Canadians find and trade goods and services in their local communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, ambitious and collaborative culture, and we were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands. Our stylish office is located in the historic King and Spadina neighbourhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
As Revenue Operations Lead, you are responsible for developing the insights needed to progress strategic improvements of our Autos sales business. Through a combination of technical, analytical and leadership skills, you provide the analytics for decision making and co-author short and long terms plans to grow market share and revenue. You take ownership of improvement projects and scalable processes building effectiveness and efficiency into the day-to-day operations of our salesforce.
- Extracting and making sense of data and translating it for the business
- Defining sales focus through quarterly sales objectives and driving sales initiatives
- Ownership of sales incentive plans and target setting for the sales team
- Crafting a clear view for sales management on team performance; business analytics, deriving meaningful insight and pragmatically identifying root causes for underperformance
- Supporting the attainment of green scorecard metrics through the management of the opportunity pipeline for all sales channels, ensuring velocity, quality and coverage.
- Optimizing our sales team coverage through sales territory design and customer segmentation
- CRM: Driving usage, maintaining customer data, ensuring inputs from sales teams align with defined processes
- Management and improvement of defined operational processes; not limited to account planning and forecasting
Desired Proficiencies / Experience
- 4+ years relevant working experience; business analytics, revenue operations, developing business insight
- Understanding of digital media advertising, e-commerce, etc
- Firm grasp of what it takes to work cross-functionally to lead and impact efficiency projects
- Ability to influence at any level in an organization; collaborating closely with senior management and managerial courage is key to success in this role
- Ability to simplify complex topics and get key messages across to senior leadership
- A hands-on proactive problem-solving mentality
- Excellent priority setting, planning and organizing skills
- Motivating changes to ways of working to enable scalable process and operational excellence
- Standout Colleague; eager to build positive and productive relationships with a wide range of colleagues
- Intellectual curiosity; builds subject matter expertise by looking beyond the obvious and not stopping at first answers
- Expert-level quantitative modeling in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Comfort working with a scripting language (e.g., R, Python, VBA, C++, etc.)
- Familiarity with SOQL
- Adept usage of data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Shiny
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are hardworking for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: