Senior Product Manager - B2BToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0038770 Subsidiary Kijiji
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada. As one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital properties, we reach more than half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping Canadians find and trade goods and services in their local communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, and we were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands. Our stylish office is located in the historic King and Spadina neighbourhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
About the role:
Product Management is not a job, it’s a passion.
All of our Product Managers are hands-on, so you’ll inspire your peers with your product vision and delight our business customers and end users by bringing incredible online and mobile experiences to life. You’ll be working with the best agile development teams and user experience professionals in the industry to make this happen.
In this role at Kijiji, you will be THE Product Manager responsible for driving successful outcomes for our Business customers in key industries including: Real Estate, Retail, Services, Jobs and Digital Advertising.
You will drive the end to end product development lifecycle solutions together with your skilled colleagues. You will work with a cross-functional team on prioritization, prototyping and testing, implementation, definition of launch strategies and success monitoring.
If you are a believer in customer centric thinking and agile product development, if you feel responsible for your product and delivering measurable outcomes for the business and for your customers, if you love working in cross-functional teams and most importantly want to have phenomenal impact - we'd love to hear from you!
- Deliver meaningful outcomes for:
- Customers (businesses in key verticals and advertising)
- End users (consumers searching Kijiji in those verticals)
- The Business (growing Kijiji’s business)
- Build a deep understanding of the evolving needs of Kijiji’s Business customers and end users.
- Analyze business and product metrics to craft effective customer solutions
- Drive the product management process from start to finish: understanding the market, ideation and validation of new products and features, prioritization, prototyping, testing and implementation, defining launch strategies; and monitoring success.
- Work within an Agile Scrum environment to deliver new products
- Close collaboration and alignment with all relevant departments and stakeholders (Technology, Project Management, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance and Analytics) within a dynamic, success-oriented culture
- Drive alignment among senior stakeholders on key product priorities
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in digital product management in an agile online/e-commerce environment, with a passion for customer experience
- Experience working in Product in at least one of the following industries: Real Estate, Jobs, Retail, Services or Digital Advertising
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of building “best-in-class” products across all devices (web and mobile)
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and across multiple teams, and of balancing multiple priorities.
- Creative thinking and openness to different views and input
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Team player: No big egos.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself